I.Weigh.What?

Friday, March 10, 2006

Migranes

It's 3 a.m and you feel the makings of a headache coming on so you decided that you'll just get some extra sleep.... sooooo back to la la land you go. The next time you catch yourself you hardly want to lift your head much less get out of bed ..... this can only mean one thing..... you now have the mother of all headaches a.k.a MIGRANES!

To make matters worse I could not even call in sick because my supervisor was already on a plane heading for NY for a much deserved vacation..... so all I can do is take two 500 mg paracetamol tabs and wear dark classes to help filter the morning sunlight. I'm just happy it's the weekend so that I wont even have to budge come tomorrow morning..... I'll plead with my hubby to keep our daughter away from me until about 8 a.m lol