I.Weigh.What?

Monday, February 27, 2006

Are Some Women Flees?

There is a popular saying that 'Men are dogs'! I would not go that far and insult the dogs because in my book there are some dogs who act way smarter than some men. Case and point is that I was told of an incident that happend in town on Valentines night.

A particular husband was cheating on his wife so the wife decided to follow him since he did not even wish her 'happy valentines day' but he came home ate the dinner she cooked then got dressed to go out. He made a stop at a bar and the wife used the opportunity to approach him.... this was when all hell broke loose. The husband came out of his Jeep and and started beating his wife in plain view of the public and the woman he was cheating on her with was sitting in his jeep.

Oh she got a proper tongue-lashing from passersby because they were asking her why is she still sitting in the jeep.... because the same way he is treating his wife (whom he pledged to love until the day he died) he is going to treat her the same way when he gets tired of her.

Well let me tell you..... that woman is what you would call a 'flea'..... because no matter how crass his ways are she is sticking to him..... There is no way on this earth that I will be taking such abuse from a man.

So to all the wonderful men out there (like my hubby) you are 'gems' among those 'dogs' and if the dogs should protest because of the reference of some men to them..... I would be among those who give 2 thumbs up.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home