I.Weigh.What?

Saturday, March 04, 2006

5 Minutes More !!!

After getting up at 4:45 a.m everyday to go exercising, I would love to sleep in just one morning per weekend. Is that too much to ask? I dont think so but obviously my daughter has other ideas.

On weekday mornings I have the time of my life getting her out of bed to get ready for school but come Saturday mornings she is little miss sunshine......bouncing on my bed saying mommy it's time to wake up.... it's bright outside...... I want someting to eat please (and all that nice stuff. lol)

Upon checking my watch (because I dont even have the strength to look at the clock) I realize that it;s only 6:15 a.m....... (freaking 6:15 a.m) Now this is the same child who will not budge before 7 a.m if you let her on a school morning. I say to her "baby it's still early give mommy 5 minutes" satisfied she goes to watch some tv which is fine with me if it allows me to to snooze for at least 15 minutes more....NOT!!!!

She is soon back saying "mommy wake up it's morning" by now i'm momma bear... letting her know that come Monday morning if I have to call her more than once to get up there is gonna be some action in this here house. lol

Hey who says moms dont know how to get their revenge. rofl

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home