I.Weigh.What?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Is Life Fair!

Sometimes we may wonder if life is fair especilly when we see good persons dying young. You don't drink or smoke, you take care of yourself as best you could and then you seem to be going good them bam!!! you are struck with some life-changing illness. Take Dana Reeve for example.... she faithfully looked after her husband for 9 years before he passed; then a year later she lost her mother; now she lost her battle with cancer leaving behind a son who has seen too many suffering in his young life if you ask me. My heart absolutely goes out to him.

It hurts when you see such a loving and giving person cut down so young and there are persons out there who drinks and smokes excessively, do all manner of drugs and live to ripe old ages.... you just gotta wonder .....IS LIFE FAIR?

3 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2006 9:16 AM, Blogger Sassy said…

    It sure doesn't seem fair when you read stories like that. I guess there was a reason for her dying so young and we may never know why but I just hope her son is surronded by people who love him and will take care of him.

     
  • At March 09, 2006 11:16 AM, Blogger mzthang said…

    I sure hope so too

     
  • At March 10, 2006 3:37 PM, Blogger j said…

    Awesome post, it really hits home. Life isn't fair, have you ever been to a childrens hospital and seen the little toddlers battling cancer? It sucks. Life isn't fair, your very right.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I know my mother loves me :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home