I.Weigh.What?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Wedding & A Funeral !

I can say that I had a packed weekend with a wedding and a funeral. I went to a wedding on Saturday for a friend of mine daughter and it was rather nice. I took my daughter with me and she was just too cute for words in her dress. I can also report that she is going to love to dress up.... I hope she studies her lesson so that she can eventually get a job that will support her budding clothes habit. lol

Then yesterday (monday) I went to the funeral of my favorite sister-in-law's mother. It was huge because she had 9 children and all have alot of friends. It was well supported too because she 's a very loving woman who will go out of her way to help persons. So far for this year i've been to 2 funerals and 1 wedding and i'll be going to another wedding next saturday. Now for this wedding i'll be dressed to the nines because i'll be taking lot and lots of pictures because it's my male best friend who will be getting married so i'm planning to have a blast.