I.Weigh.What?

Friday, May 19, 2006

How Far Would You Go For A Little Hygiene?????

All of us likes to feel fresh throughout the day when working but it is virtually impossible especially if you have to be going back and forth on a regular basis. There are others who tend to remove all of their clothes while relieving themselves no matter where they are.

One of my sisters were giving me some antics of one of her co-workers which just absolutely had me in tears of laughter. Let me give you the conversation between my sister and I...... we'll call her co-worker Nicky to protect her privacy...lol

My sister: Nicky did not come to work today.... well after the stunt she pulled I had already expected it.

Me: What stunt?

Sis: She went to the bathroom to express herself and she has a habit of bathing afterwards but unfortunately she was at work and there are no showers

Me: Did she take a bath in the face basin.

Sis: That would have been easier than what she did.

by now i'm chomping at the bits wanting to hear this little ditty.lol

Me: If she did not take a bath in the face basin ....OMG... dont tell me she used the toilet bowl

Sis: Ewww! Now that would be so nasty.lol

Me: Ok I give up... what did she do?

Sis: Girl Nicky took a can of Lysol and sprayed her ass with it saying she wants to feel fresh.

Me: What? Did you say lysol?

Sis: Yes! now she has this big rash in her ass-crack (my sister does not mince words.lol) so she cant sit still because she is raw up in there.

By now i'm practically on the floor with laughter and tears running down my cheeks because i'm trying to imagine Nicky spraying lysol in her ass.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home