I.Weigh.What?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Have You Ever Seen 2 Men Curse?

All I can say is wow! lol It was most entertaining watching 2 men go at each other a few days ago and I can honestly say that they belong on a comedy channel. Here's the scenario ...

Man #1 - I dont know what your problem is but you seem to need some help.

Man #2 - I need help? Why don't you just kiss my ass.

Man #1 - Kiss your ass? Why should I kiss your stinking ass? I kiss women's asses not men.

Man #2 - All I know is that you are a jackass and will always be a jackass.

Man #1 - Let me ask you something.... Did you shit today?

Man #2 - What do you mean if I shit today? What F**king questions is that?

Man #1 - Because you not only chatting shit.... you are full of shit too.

OMG!!!! The few spectators along with myself had a good belly laugh at that one and it just goes to show there can be comedy in a serious situation. ROFL

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home