I.Weigh.What?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Reflections!

With the passing of my friend Natalie, it causes me to reflect on my life, my family, my friends and associates. I've come to the conclusion that life is too short and precious to be wasted. Being just 43, i'm sure that Natalie never thought she'd never live to see all her kids out of school.

We should cherish every moment we have and let those around us know how much we love and appreciate them because none of us knows what the future have in store for us.

1 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Sassy said…

    I hear ya! When Maddy was sick recently and we were so scared, it makes you stop and think and be thankful for all that you do have. We were lucky that we got her to the hospital when we did. Life is too short and we should make the very best of it! I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Sending hugs to her children left behind. Hugs..Sassy xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home