I.Weigh.What?

Monday, February 20, 2006

I Am Not A Mind Reader!!!!!!!

Sometimes my husband just knows how to yank my chain. For example, yesterday I asked him to help me wring some excess water from a blanket because that part of the washing maching would not be able to handle it. He did so....(while chatting on the phone....dirty hand and all as he was doing some maintenance on the car) then later in the evening when I was commenting that his hands soiled the blanket he turned to me and said.....

"All you could have done was put one end over the clothes line and wring one end first then the other"..... that was not a bad idea now that i thought about it.....but, he could have made that suggestion to me when I asked for his help......hellooooo how was I to know you were thinking that? Then again the conversation he was having with his brother was much more interesting so it was just so much easier to help me wring the blanket with his dirty hands and deal with my stewing later.

Men!