I.Weigh.What?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I've Got To Find My Brother-In-Law A Woman....ASAP!

It's valentines day! big whoopee! NOT

I left work early because I was feeling in the mood for some action with hubby so I called him to come pick me up. No problem there.

When we got home and we started undressing to shower together......telephone rang and I was like 'to hell with you i'm gonna get my groove on.' Unfortunately not getting a response from the house phone hubby's cell phone rang. Gawd it was the brother-in-law from hell.

Let me tell you if you want to get out of a sexy mood fast just have him visit. He was calling from the house next door and was on his way over......there goes my libido.

He came, he sat, and sat, and sat. By now I was thinking of going out to the living room and say.....'boy I want to ride my husbands dick and you are cramping our style'

Maybe if he ever had a woman he would know that there are certain times that you gotta give people their space family or not.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home