I.Weigh.What?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Doctor's Visit

Ok! I took my daughter to the pediatrician for her annual check up. So wanting to know who much I weigh decided to ask the doctor if her scale can weigh adults. She said sure and I happily stepped on the scale.

Now in my mind i've lost weight so when the doctor started pusing the bar up, up & up. By then I was like 'what the hell does she think she is doing?' It is supposed to go the other way....hello! Then she looked at me and say ..... **drum roll please**... "You weigh 290 lbs.

By now you can imagine my panic. I'm here thinking this lady need an opthamologist (there are 2 just next door.... want me to make an appointment for you) In december my regular doctor said I wighed 271 and I did not pig out during the christmas season so somebody's scale is lying to me.

My daughter have another appointment in 2 weeks so i'm walking my ass off 5 a.m. every morning because there will be some ass kicking the next time I step on that scale.